Vish Consulting Services, Inc. in San Diego, CA is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to apply theoretical and practical knowledge of Information Technology and Information Systems principles and concepts.
- Work within an agile team to gather requirements, write stories, coordinate execution, and communicate delivery of features/projects related to E-commerce Operation Tools.
- Analyze product requirements and Agile team using Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and MS Office to make sure the delivery is provided on time.
- Attend daily standups or Scrum meetings and also participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Work closely with User Experience (UX) to develop wireframes and content documents.
- Work within matrix and cross functional environment.
- Partner the business users to prioritize requirements and delivery of product features.
- Assist Cyber Security Team with Security Software Implementation like RSA Archer or Risk Vision.
- Complete Release Documentations and Maintain Wiki for the Security project and tools to communicate technical solutions for business and technical users.
- Work with the Development team to fix any software development issues and clarify system requirements.
Minimum Requirements Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field that provided the required knowledge and abilities, and one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in a related position that provided the required skills and abilities. Must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, and proficiency with the following tools, technologies, and procedures:
- Agile team disciplines such as Scrum and Sprints.
- Agile Issue tracking tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance tool (GRC) such as RSA Archer and Risk Vision.
- Cyber Security concepts such as Threat and Vulnerability Management and Incident Response handling.
- Web design and development.
- Cloud Computing such as AWS.
- Compliance tools such as HIPAA, PCI and GLBA.
Agile Certification required.
Employer will accept experience gained during completion of degree studies.
- Travel Details: No travel; no telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Mail resumes to: Vish Consulting Services, Inc., ATTN: HR, 2515 Old Quarry Road, Suite 1335, San Diego, CA 92108.