- While others are taking a technology-first approach, our company AV LLC is putting people first.
- We are building a self-driving business ecosystem that is purpose-designed from the outset.
- Our company’s AV strategy is different because we are designing, testing and operating an ecosystem today that is fit for the purpose of our AV business model in the future.
- Are you passionate about transportation-as-a-service (TaaS) served by Autonomous Vehicles?
- Are you motivate to apply your software skills to build the self-driving ecosystem?
- Our team has been tasked to develop scalable building block platforms based on mobility opportunities.
- Does it sound exciting?
- Then, join our team as a Software Engineer.
- 2+ years of work experience in Object Oriented development in Java/J2ee / Ruby / Python / Golang.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL.
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles.
- Familiar with eXtreme Programming (XP) practices including:
- Pair/Mob programming o Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry.
- Experience with Spring, RESTFUL/SOAP Web services development.
- Experience in development of microservices.
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent source control repositories and Build Tools like Gradle.
- Highly effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders.
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
- Experience with JAVA development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines.
- Experience understanding/deploying to cloud environments.
- PCF/ Azure etc.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally), backlogs, iterations, user stories, or similar Agile Tools.
- Experience with Lean Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.